Remember that once surgery is done, it cannot be un-done!
PRP ( Platelets Rich Plasma) Therapy for Pain:
In recent years, doctors have learned that the body has the ability to heal itself. Platelet-rich plasma therapy is a form of regenerative medicine that can harness those abilities and amplify the natural growth factors your body uses to heal tissue.
What is plasma and what are platelets?
Plasma is the liquid portion of whole blood. It is composed largely of water and proteins, and it provides a medium for red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets to circulate through the body. Platelets, also called thrombocytes, are blood cells that cause blood clots and other necessary growth healing functions.
Platelet activation plays a key role in the body’s natural healing process.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and what are PRP injections?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy uses injections of a concentration of a patient’s own platelets to accelerate the healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints. In this way, PRP injections use each individual patient’s own healing system to improve musculoskeletal problems.
PRP injections are prepared by taking anywhere from one to a few tubes of your own blood and running it through a centrifuge to concentrate the platelets. These activated platelets are then injected directly into your injured or diseased body tissue. This releases growth factors that stimulate and increase the number of reparative cells your body produces, however platelets are dependent on the age and health of each patient, in the case of an older patient we recommend Exosomes therapy.
Why Exosomes for Pain & Injuries?
Isolating the beneficial signals given out by stem cells and using them, rather than the stem cells themselves, is the next generation of therapy. Other cells will react to these messaging signals and will change their behavior accordingly. there is a tremendous therapeutic potential for extracellular vesicles, particularly exosomes. Organicell Exosomes are derived from mesenchymal stem cells.
- Mesenchymal stem cell-derived exosomes are tiny extracellular vesicles released from Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC’s)
- Organicell Flow Exosomes comes from amniotic fluid which is sterilized and filtered.
- Exosomes are 40-100 nanometers in size and contain lipids, messenger-RNA, micro-RNA, signaling cytokines, and proteins to help create a regenerative response to various treatment therapies.
- No HLA antigens, meaning , it does not cause a reaction between unrelated donors and recipients.
- This non-surgical procedure contains hundreds of growth factors and more, to help create a regenerative response to various treatment therapies.
- Knee pain
- Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Ligament Injury
- Nerve Pain
- Tendonitis, Osteopathies
- Degenerative disc disease
- Slow & non-healing wounds/burns
A century of history has been documented with no reported recipient rejections because the amniotic tissue does not express HLA type antigens, in fact, ther is a significant body of peer-reviewed literature documenting anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumorigenic characteristics. Additionally, the literature demonstrates up-regulation of healthy strong tissue regeneration.