At, FemCare Health & Beauty- Burbank, our experienced practitioners offer different types of IV nutritional therapy to help patients achieve better health and wellness. IV nutritional therapy provides vital nutrients directly to a patient’s bloodstream for maximum impact.
For Adults with early stages of physical imbalances:
Our most popular Therapy:
3 Weeks Therapy , 3 times per week $1800
Poly-MVA is a uniquely-formulated dietary supplement containing a proprietary blend of the mineral palladium bonded to alpha-lipoic acid, Vitamins B1, B2, and B12, formyl-methionine, N-acetyl cysteine, plus trace amounts of molybdenum, rhodium, and ruthenium. This formulation is designed to provide energy for compromised body systems by changing the electrical potential of human cells and facilitating aerobic metabolism within the cell.
• Assist the body in producing energy
• Reduce tissue and cellular damage due to radiation
• Assist in promoting healthy cell integrity
• Protect DNA from oxidative damage
• Act as a powerful antioxidant and detoxifier
• Support nerve and neurotransmitter function
• Enhance white blood cell function
• Support pH balance, helping to maintain oxygenation of cells and tissues
Different types of IV nutritional therapy help treat chronic health problems
IV nutritional therapy provide benefits for patients with chronic health issues. Our staff evaluates patients to determine which treatment will work best for each individual.
• High-dose vitamin C therapy provides high doses of vitamin C to patients who have cancer, inflammation or autoimmune diseases. It provides several benefits, including protection against pollutants and promotion of healthy cell development.
• Immune boosting IV infusion supplies the body with nutrients to boost the immune system and improve the body’s resistance to chronic or acute infections.
• IV infusion for cancer support is one of the types of IV nutritional therapy that helps patients with cancer. Our practitioners work with each individual to determine which nutrients their body needs to boost the immune system, provide the body with nutrients and help battle cancer.
• IV therapy for gut support helps patients who have problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease, leaky gut syndrome and celiac disease. Providing nutrients directly into the bloodstream instead of through the gastrointestinal system provides maximum absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
• Migraine therapy is one of the types of IV nutritional therapy that can help with all kinds of headaches. Patients benefit from infusions of magnesium that not only help relax the muscles of the neck, shoulders and head, but also open blood vessels.
• IV therapy for asthma helps patients who have mild, acute attacks when administered soon after the attack occurs. The therapy also helps decrease the frequency of asthma attacks because treatment reduces inflammation and affects cells that release histamines that cause wheezing and other asthma symptoms.
Therapy is also available for people who need a general health boost
Several types of IV nutritional therapy can boost good health, but the popular Myer’s cocktail is the perfect choice for almost every patient’s overall health. This infusion of vitamins and nutrients helps with several health conditions, plus combats fatigue and boosts immunity.
B12 SHOT $25
50% of people in the United States have B12 deficiency or suboptimal B12 levels in their body. Our B12 shot optimizes B12 levels and allows the kind of tissue absorption that oral supplements simply do not.
The B12 shot can treat and prevent symptoms, such as fatigue, heart problems, neurological damage, mood changes, muscle weakness, and hormone imbalances. Other benefits also include mental clarity, faster metabolism, hair growth, better sleep, and weight loss.
Glutathione Push $85
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that prevents oxidative stress and toxicity. By supplementing, you assist the liver in detoxifying and may slow down the aging process. It’s a detoxifier and supports the immune system.
Drip Hydration Treatment $90
The Institute of Medicine recommends a daily intake of 2-3 liters of water, much higher than many of us have been taught.
Dehydration symptoms include fatigue, headache, nausea and lightheadedness. The Drip Hydration Treatment includes 1L hydration fluid and electrolytes to leave you feeling refreshed and revitalized.
Energy Boost $180
This is our Drip Hydration Treatment infused with a powerful shot of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants delivered directly into your bloodstream to battle symptoms of fatigue and low energy, to enhance mental clarity and overall performance.
Includes vitamin B12, B Complex vitamins, and Vitamin C.
Hangover Treatment $150
Banish last night’s overindulgence with the Drip Hydration Treatment infused with electrolytes, Vitamin B12, and B-Complex vitamins to reverse your symptoms in 30-60 minutes.
Immune Boost $225
No time to be sick? The Drip Hydration Treatment with Immune Boost contains a blend of fluids and electrolytes with B12, B-Complex Vitamins, Vitamin C, and a Glutathione Push to rebuild your body’s fluid baseline to clear out toxins and keep your organs functioning.
Myers Cocktail $150
The Drip Hydration Treatment Myers Cocktail includes a number of ingredients, including IV fluids, electrolytes, B-Complex vitamins, Magnesium, and Vitamin C that have been found to be effective for a wide range of clinical conditions, including migraines, asthma, fatigue, muscle spasm, seasonal allergies, and more.
Get red carpet ready with the Drip Hydration Beauty package.
Loaded with electrolytes, B12, B-Complex vitamins, Vitamin C, Glutathione, and Biotin, all essential vitamins and nutrients for rejuvenating your hair and skin, which will allow you to hydrate from the inside and shine on the outside!
If you’d like to learn more about IV nutritional therapy or schedule an appointment, simply fill out our online contact form and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.